Monday, August 21, 2006

Big Foot is Gay

Its Official Big Foot is Gay.
by
Craig Caudill

in todays artical in Sassy Squatch magazine the New Jersey Devil revealed exclusively to Us,

" I have been waiting a long long time for this and I and my Partner and Park Ranger Decided that it was time. And I think You can see for yourselves how happy we are? Also I can lay to rest to the accusations from tv shows like In Search Of or just Nay Sayers in general, that I do exists. I'm not dangerous. I'm a vegetarian, and I don't Smell Bad. That rumor was started because some stupid hunter caught me taking a Shit in the Woods. I have never been able to let that one down for the last forty years, and just because I'm not a person doesn't mean I'm a Monster, nor does it mean I have feelings. So don't hate, educate."

When Asked about his Lover"We met at A Lord of the Rings Festival, I was a Tree Beard and he was the cutest wood Elf I ever seen. We Locked eyes and we talked and realized we liked the same shows. Big Foot and Wild Boy. Ever since then we've been going to Psychic Fairs, Renaisance Festivals, Transendental mediation classes. Its the only places where people Accept us, for who we are."

What about other Gays, how do they feel about you coming out?

"Well You would think, they would be my biggest supporters, but alas, I get Mixed reviews. Mostly shaving comments. Your so 1975, is something I would hear at the clubs. Well when I come out next year with my Spring Collection launching in 2007, then we'll see whose making waves. The Woods is no longer my closet"

If you would like to contact Big Foot step out and commune with nature, at your local nature facility. Parks, junk yards and stores exclusively selling Wicker products. But mainly in the Woods. there is a tree with a Horn fashioned from ancient mammoth tusk. Blow three times, while thinking only pleasant thoughts, and if your pure at heart Big Foot will come with Cookies and warm milk.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home