Friday, April 28, 2006

28 Days Later review

So far I like this better than my other Blog, I just Ron Burgundy again It's really funny. also last night I saw the remake of dawn of the dead. Now even though It was filmed very well. I thought it was a useless remake.
Ving Rhames is always cool. But the movie lacked the edge that 28 days later had. Of course there was some humorous scenes where Ving is playing Chess on the roof of the mall. but the movie i thought did not have to be made. In many aspects I thought it was a direct rip off of 28 days later especially with the very quick edits of opening scenes.
which seemed to promise a lot of edgy film work, which as the movie slowly progresses just turns out to be just an ordinary film. another aspect I find very flawed was the fact that in " DAWN " was how fast people turned into Zombies just like in 28 days. but later on when somebody gets bitten by a zombie, for some reason they don't turn right away. More like days. personally I don't find it very consistant to the plot. I feel The new Dawn conveniently stole The 28 Days later plot and then reverted back to the George Romero's Plot of people slowly becoming Zombies.
When It comes to plots or how things happen I think It should always be consistent. i think the director and producers owe the George Romero and the people who created 28 days a Big apology.
now I've read alot of reviews by people who saw this, and to my surprise they seemed to like it. As you read this I know you won't be shocked to find that I think people are morons, without any taste in anything. I find people to be more accepting of anything mediocre. maybe people miss a good scare flick, and since we have been bombarded with Shit by Wes Craven, that when something else comes along they get excited. I'm not sure you tell me.
posted Sunday, 23 January 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home