Monday, August 21, 2006

A Letter to Morgan Spurlock

I wrote this letter to Mr Spurlock on his blog not sure if they would post because biased people never really debate, anyway he has this tv show called 30 days. The episode I saw was about The New Age ididn't necessarily make all my points if I did it would be to long for anyone to even want to read it.

Hello Morgan,

I just saw the new age episode, and I just want to say that it was very Pro New Age, and not Objective. You talked to Micheal Shermer for like 25 seconds which sadly doesn't really cover or debate all sides of the issue.

Then the rest was how the New Age can improve your life. Personally I'm not against it. but I'm sceptical of it. you seemed to have found the most gullible guy in the world and surounded him with attractive ladies, and obviously he fell for it. that Accupucture lady with the leather pants was Hot. Who could resist any soothing thing she could possibly say? I would be Drooling!!!

and the Tantric lady all decked out in black lace give me a break dude. that guy didn't have a chance So could you be a little less preachy and be objective in the future.

Also Morgan about supersize me. at first when I saw it, I thought this is some really thought provoking stuff and then the idea of Who would eat at Macdonalds every day for a month? but an idiot. I know you are making a point but not a very realistic assesment of eating disorders or fast food. having said this, I sill enjoyed the film. I just think next time you should be morbidly fat and crying your eyes out on Maury Povitch, or people digging you out of your house with the jaws of life or something because your too fat to move. this would make a more affective Anti Fast Food message.

By the way Mac Donald fries are better if not supersized because the super size is just filler anyway. Better yet the small fries taste better than regular fries weird huh? I guess less is more, or just makes you want more? who knows. Looking forward to seeing more episoodes.

later
Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home