Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Shut up About K Fed

Ha ha I gave 5 stars, November 22, 2006

Reviewer:

Controlled by Bees "BZZZZZZZZ" (Covington Ky) - See all my reviewsYou Think K Fed is bad, wait until I drop My rhymes on ya all. I have no skills and no formal training, the most I could hope for is that my grandparents would buy my new album, and they are long gone.

I promise my album will sink so low that you will pray that K Fed was knocking Britney spears up every year. You'd wish he played in your neighborhood all the time. I promise you'll be praying for K Fed to make "playing with Fire 2 Electric Boogaloo."

You will hate me more you will hate me more than terrorists more than tiny tim the golden girls and Bob Saggett. You shut up about K Fed I warn you. thats all for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home