Saturday, April 29, 2006

Older Blog Entries from jan 2005

Due to the Fact that i created other blogs and since I found out that "A O Smell" doesn't archive anything. I have recreate or save my entries here. So Ejoy!!
just had a bad dream, aparently i was whitney houston and bobby was chasing me around the house with a chainsaw, saying
I'm the ghost of ron jeremy, I am the wind. feel my wrath!!!!
then I'm me again standing in line at some lunch wagon Lou Dobbs. he's telling me about how much he loves the Back Street Boys latest CD.

posted Sunday, 23 January 2005

Animal Cruelty

Down below is a dream i had years ago. I realise how much i hate cute art and how artists who struggle to express themselves get shit on. but Suck ASS Artists are the Toast of the town. Well heres a big Fuck off to Mr William Wegman.
I hope You like this dream
okay hows this for cruelty to animals
I dreamed that I was famed photographer William Wegman With those famous grey fancy dogs. as far as I'm concerned give me a retarded Mut anyday. what happened was, I was doing a photo shoot, with two dogs on a tennis court. I had the miserable bastards dressed up like tennis players. with matching sweat bands on their paws and sweat bands arround their heads. One of them had a preppy sweater tied around his neck all preppy like. I had the two dogs on a platform of somekind to make it look as if their standing on their hind legs.
Now the fact they are standing there armed with Tennis Rackets, doesn't mean they have the knowledge or the ability to defend themselves in hand to hand Combat... Knowing this, I made My move. To this day I don't understand, was it for degradation to make them feel small or did I snap? When I began screaming at the top of My lungs. "I'm a Weimerranner!!! I'm a Weimerranner!!! I walked to the first dog on my right and kept screaming "I'm a Weimeranner!! I'm a Weimerranner!!! He just looked at me with his head tilted to the side.
Knowing I had the Upper Hand. I gave the first dog the fists of fury. the stupid dog got a left upper cut to the lower midsection. He falls off the platform, hunched over and yelping and howling, and eventually puking his guts out.
the next dog, I think her name was daisy, was just as stupid as the last. she just stood there with her head cocked to the side, and wagging her tail all cute like. I screamed "I am weimeranner, I am a Weimeranner!!!!
After she gave a gleeful cute bark that everyone tear up inside and make them wanna buy an expensive dog that was bread for specific tastes and special treatment, but eventually grows up and they get rid of the dogs, I sucker Punched her, she was out cold. This kind of thing happened all day.. It was a Massacre
posted Sunday, 23 January 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home