Monday, May 29, 2006

Bored and dreading tomorrow

Just blogging and reading vonnegut, and killing time. nothing to talk about but its nice to just chill some time. I guess I can mention that I'm waiting to hear from a publisher. and we are still talking and thats good, so I'm anxious about it.

I guess its a burning thing really. the not knowing. if I was bored house wife I'd call a psychic or some Dopey shit like that. tomorrow I'm going to my parents for memorial day grill out. just hope it doesn't turn religious on me. nothing says misery like a good OL' fashion Bible Movie... Yippee!!!

or another Kirk Cammeron bibilical epic, that would be fun. now I know why Postal workers carry guns. I don't want to sleep because when I wake up I have to go. I just wish the short small hour of peace and silence could last a little bit longer.

Wish me Luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home