Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dave Mustaine Pussed out?

I saw Dave Mustaine on the metallica movie some kind of monster, and I'm real pissed off at his insecurity with feeling second only to metallica. First of all when i was a kid I was a fan of Metallica until I heard Megadeth, and I practically idolized Mustaine, I thought he was a bad ass. But as always other music crept into my life because metal was becoming too soft and woosified, i thought megadeth or Slayer kinded stuck to their roots... for the most part. metallica God they really took a dive down Pussy lane, and here I see Dave almost crying his ass off in front of lars, who is probably the biggest Pussy of all.

I'm not sure if dave reads about himself on the internet, or if he happens to read this, or if someone who knows him could forward this page to him if possible.
Dave if I ever see or hear about you crying like a Pussy thinking Metallica was better then Megadeth then I will hunt you down and beat the living shit out of you. I'm not kidding about this. metallica Sucks. The best thing that ever happened to metallica was You, cliff Burton, and Jason Newstead, and that new bass player

Fuck metallica! I also would like to say that the only thing worth listening in the metal genre is Motorhead. these guys are old ugly and crotchety and they still stick to their roots. Metal died because you guys were too busy getting soft.

posted Tuesday, 27 December 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home