Thursday, June 22, 2006

Joy Division / David Blaine

Nothing much to say whats going on in my life right now. just writing and seeking poetry magazines and book publishing companies to submit to. Saw the most boring movie in the world. The New Mr. Vampire, last night it put me to sleep. there was nothing funny about it at all. I hated it. It looked cheaper then the first one.

just reading relaxing and going back to the gym. right now I'm listening to Joy Division which is the sweetest music you can possibly hear. but don't listen to it if your depressed. God No!

I heard that David Blaine is doing more stunts. he's going to hang from the brooklyn bridge.

Big Deal!!! sounds Lamo to me

I hope he knows this aint magic. maybe he's ran out of ideas. theres nothing magical about a guy staying in one spot for long amount of time.

Does Coma Ring any Bells? Being in a Coma isn't a stunt. or how about quadroplegics? sometimes they stay in one spot for to long and thats not a stunt.
he needs to stop this shit

Now!! I was on his side put now he's getting rediculous. People want to see magic not a man who withstand boredom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home