Wednesday, June 14, 2006

BlockBuster Video Sucks Shit!!!

A letter I wrote to block Buster about their online service. I must say IU have been very nice in hiolding back my opinion about this Service, here is what I had to say to them about my problem.

in my cue I have several selections I have been waiting for for 2-3 months and the Number One DVD was Tetsuo The Iron man. well after waiting for almost four months It finally arrived today but was broken, not cracked broken with a chunk of the DVD missing, thus making it an incomplete DVD, therefore not playable.

I personally find It insulting that I would have to wait that long for a broken DVD. this makes the second time I recieved a broken dvd from you guys. down below is a cut and paste of your explanation of your DVD Wash process. which after today I realize is total garbage.

"Blockbuster regularly runs each DVD through a special DVD wash process to minimize the passing of dust and lint to our members. Despite this process, dust, lint, and fingerprints may still build up on the DVD and the internal mechanisms in a DVD player. One, or a combination of them could be responsible for some of the problems you are experiencing. Before placing a DVD in the player, wipe the back of the DVD with a lint-free or DVD cleansing cloth and run a DVD player cleansing disk through your system"

I find this insulting almost a slap in the face, Net Flix was never this bad. their only crime was being late. You guys are making my online rental experience absolutely miserable. my movies are late and now broken. And this happened on your end because their is a piece missing. You packed a dvd already broken and shipped it out. You didn't even look at the DVD before shipping.

My promise is this if my films continue to show up late or broken. I will cancel my account, and I won't accept any more false excuses the lateness the dvd arrives to my house exceeds far more then 2 weeks to a month. like you claim in dvd policies. I'm fed up perhaps thinking of switching to net flix. If the movies I sellected a LONG LONG LONG time ago, are not shipped promptly safely and watchable, I'm cancelling, How many times do I have say this?
that is all I have to say

Thank You Craig Caudill
a very pissed customer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home