Sunday, July 09, 2006

Kozo Ikeno is a Back Stabber

This is a letter to an artist who back stabbed me and sold a video that we collaborated on together. and in kind he sold my work and didn't give me a cut of possible profits. I just sent him a copy of it and I doubt he will respond back. I'll let you know if he does.

long story short Kozo I keno is a trumpet player in japan with an album called Planned Pentration. He sent me like five discs of wierd trumpet music and I made what was the begining of my career as an avant garde video artist.

Hello Kozo or owners of Omega Point

I like how you guys would sell a tape that I collaborated with Kozo Ikeno and then sell it online and not tell me about it. My lawyer and I saw it and we would like to know what money you have made?

Kozo if this is you You are nothing but a coward back stabbing asshole.

I thought you were my friend?

Day is night was not supposed to be sold unless We had a deal together.

One Day We will meet, you may think we live so far away. but as time goes by the world between us will get smaller and smaller and smaller.

You can deny but I have your emails that prove otherwise
I know you don't believe me and your to much a coward to answer this email.
but remember smaller and smaller and smaller


Your EX Friend
Craig Caudill

OMEGA POINT wrote: in reponse to my query to buy the tape but doesn not know that I am Craig the guy who made the tape.

Hello,
I would like to order the dvd Toshio Matsumoto
video day is night by Craig Caudill and Kozo Ikeno, can you send me an oder

form in english so that I can make a credit card purchase, I need to know how
much send in U.S. Dollars


I'm keeping items for you
.subtotal: 13470 yenshipping: 2090 yen
(registered airmail)total: 15560 yen = US$136.5
I can accept paypal payment or postal IMO.
Please let me know which way willyou pay.
I'll know you for further information.all the best,

-OMEGA POINT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home