Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Mr & Mrs Smith Review

at least I watched half. this movie even put my wife to sleep, and thats hard to do for a Date Movie. this movie was so dull in its feeble attempt at being hip. I hated it. there was no room for personality just pure fluff. and thats all this cake walk movie had. Just pure fluff with cheap ingrediants.
Sadly the only thing this movie has is the controversy behind the break which I don't give a rats ass about. Angelina although Fuckable, isn't worht much in my book, and brad needs to focus on really good films. because He was phoning this drudge in.

god what a waste of a dvd rental.. I did not think this was going to be as bad as I thought it would. the only reason why I rented this movie was there was nothing left to rent. Oh Well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home