Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sucky Shitty Day

I was having an okay day until my wife caused me to remind myself that I'm thirty six years old. for some reason it didn't realy hit me until now. I guess I feel old right now. it seems like everything is happening for everyone else and not me. sounds corny but I'm not too thrilled about anything right now. Like I just fell into another slump.
I gues thats what life is, just another slump to replace that last one. maybe I have to wait this out? but then how long have I been waiting and what am I waiting for, and when will it arrive? and most importantly will I enjoy it when it finally gets here? they say if you build it they will come.
Well I've been building and building and yet no takers. I seemed to have something going there for a while. I guess I need more steam. I just wish I knew where it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home