Sunday, April 30, 2006

Life Aquatic

Life Aquatic

See It's been awhile since I've been here. I'm working on my video projects, which is coming along very slowly. over Christmas holiday I saw the best movie Life Aquatic
If your slow stupid and not into subtle humor that spills into serious Craziness. Then this movie isn't for you. This movie is now in my top lists of favorite movies. I'm listening to the sountrack It's awesome If you like David Bowie sung in portugese. I hope I spelled this right. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a big Bowie Fan. I feel this Sountrack is wonderful tribute to Bowie, but in a not so obvious way. The soundtrack includes music by Devo joan Baez The Stooges And Bowie Himself. I recomend the film and Sountrack to anyone who likes an unusual mix of songs.

posted Sunday, 23 January 2005


Currently working on New Video Project. Not sure what it will be. I think the theme is about Anomalies in image and human beings. maybe. These things have to come to me
Stay Tuned
posted Sunday, 23 January 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home