Monday, May 29, 2006

No Bible Movies today


I survived a family grill out thankfully,

No Bible movies!!!

My nephew didn't say he hated me nor did he beg to stay at my house. which is refreshing. I don't understand why these kids want to come to my house? I'm not exactly a great guy or proper role model for them. and since these aren't my kids I can't correct them if they are bad. I'm only the uncle. knowing this they go crazy and fuck up everything and eat all my food, and change pass words on my computer or reconfigure things and not tell me.

So if you don't want Children to idolize you, then Be a total Jerk.

The food wasn't half bad either. My dad has been dying his hair and he looks like a dork that way. I'm 36 and my hair is going gray, and I'm just going to let it happen. I'm going to go Andy Warhol silver gray when I'm old. and believe me I'm going to be Crazy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home