Sunday, June 11, 2006

Chill Out Weekend

Not much to report or say, weekend was pretty good, i was in an usually good mood for two days in a row. bought a another Stereo lab CD I tend to find them used. I was at Phils Records and god do they play the worst Punk I have ever heard in my life. i used to love Punk but I'm not sure if I have out grown or whether it was again just God Aweful Punk.

I remember when Punk used to mean something Iguess now its just for show and Henry Rollins has his own tv show, and thats okay if he wants to be a film critic. god knows I am have the time, and that always seems like the only thing to do.

Anyway this weekend was ok frisky and lazy. and yet lots of Fun.

Saw the Film Channel Z i will talk about it later, saw Samourai and that was awesome


later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home