Friday, June 09, 2006

GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK REVIEW


the movie was Ok, I thought it was too dry and two demensional two say they breathed life into the battle between Murrow and Mccarthy. Mcarthy was only seen through a series of real films. So we don't really see what happens in their private lives.. As I said I really feel I don't know either of these gentleman or what inspired either of the two. or what really happens to either after the investigations. Where did Mccarthy gwet his his zeal and passion to root out Comunism? where Did Murrow get his his passion for the Truth and when did He get his start saying Good night and Good luck.

I understand this is amovie about a moment in both mens lives but still is one sided.

The filming although Cut and Dry film Noir isn't too shabby. I just needed a little more for the history buff in me. I also just needed a little more for the guy in me who doesn't know everything about history. I left this movie not learning more then I already knew. I think I learned more about Murrow from watching Interviews on The Tom Snyder Show then this movie.

An OK Movie, Not a Great movie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home