Wednesday, June 07, 2006

THONGS

Nurses don't dress they way they used to or anyone in any medical facilities, which is sad. I miss the shoes and the white nylon stockings or pantyhose that they used to wear. amd I the only one who feel this way. today I went to the doctors office with the old lady and I sat in the hall lobby as she went for her check up. god i loove reading books in public buildings. its great because people watching is a great past time. especially in front of the elevator.

You get to lots of great Legs ankles and feet and sometimes painted toe nails. and lets not forget Tight short shorts on a J Lo Ass. some women have it and I think its a blessing. God was being very kind to me today. Today I noticed two nurses in white uniform nurse pants which I could see through. one was wearing what I like to call Impenetratable Industrial panties, and the other A sweet Blue Thong. so It truly pays to read.

I know this is short. but this is a No News Day. The world Did not end and I hear The Omen is a mediocre movie. so congratulations to Mediocrity for being consistant all these years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home