Saturday, June 03, 2006

Mediocre Day

Believe it or not nothing bad happened today, as far as I know. Everyone has been driving like an idiot but thats kind of normal. People are rude. although it was a pretty cool day, in both Temporature and mood. Nobody I know was stabbed, shot raped or killed, I didn't have to yell at anybody

My wife and I are getting along. We survived a pretty bad month, our aniversary is coming up

I think today I just experieced a mediocre day and was concious of it. all I know is I feel calm and that is it. here's something strange I woke up this morning before my wife did. isn't that the craziest thing you ever heard?

I might need to seek counciling for this one, but I'm afraid all they got to give is anti depressants. and last I checked they cause suicide

Well thats my mediocre not threatened suicideless boring day. I might just sleep. I don't know what to do with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home