Sunday, April 30, 2006

Stalking Your Stalker

A couple of years ago A good friend of mine told me that his sister was being Stalked by this Crazy guy who was obsessed by her. Being attractive or for whatever reson, really doesn't mean she or anyone else should be stalked for thousands of reasons. The best reasons thus far is that It's just creepy.
although... I guess I could get obsessed with somebody who knows? Maybe if I got my feelings hurt or someone was leading me on and wasn't being totally direct in telling me to get lost. or because they like the idea of someone is watching them. I could piss a few ladies off by saying this but I don't care I'm not a stalker.
I seriously doubt this is the issue in a majority of cases. but I'm sure it happens. In fact I've talked to many women who have fantasies of being Raped or Stalked. but the catch is you have to be their Fantasy guy. Unfortunately if your not some famous hunky guys it's not your lucky day.
You won't be successful if your Don knotts or Don Rickles, Mel Brooks or even me. But if anyone told me these guys were better looking than me, I would be really sad, in fact totally crushed. Okay I'm realistic I'm not the best looking guy in the world, but I'm better looking than Don Knots any day of the week.
Anyway after he told me about this I got this idea to put an end to stalking altogether I call It
Stalking Your Stalker
what you do is that you simply start following your stalker on his days off Stalking you. Go to his Job and watch him from the parking lot across the street with binoculars. If he spots you, You just peel out of there like a Bat of Hell. Have Notes or flowers sent to his office
Then get really intense. When he's not home, because He's probably at your house. God Only knows why.
break into his house, find his bath room. take your lip stick and write on his bathroom mirror.
YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE!!!
That in itself would be a total shocker. or how about this idea. One morning when He wakes up. He finds you sitting at his kitchen table wearing his Pajamas, and eating his cereal.You turn to him with a smile, and say
"I gotta have my Pops"
In closing I'm not sure what sort of results you'll get doing all this. Could it get worse, will he prosecute. Will he feel violated? I'm not sure but something will happen.
Also I've noticed many people in my life have gone through some strange things with stalkers. these are ordinary people with ordinary lives. One instance my cousin wouldnt take her husband back so he took a kitchen knife and stabbed himself in the abdomen. A friend of mine has been stalked by both men and women. one woman was a lesbian who was stalking him. He was uncomfortable about this, Me I'm thinking how lucky can you get?
In light of all this I wonder what these people got that I haven't got..... just kidding.

posted Tuesday, 25 January 2005

A small list of Cd's I got just recently

Daft Punk Discovery
Stone Temple Pilots Purple
Stone Temple Pilots Thank You
Life Aquatic Film Soundtrack
Older Favorites from the top of my head
Fantastic Plastic Machine Luxury
Cornelius Phantasma
John Frusciante Shadows Collide with People
Radio Head get all of them
Komeda Poppa Svenska
Cocteau Twins heaven or Las Vegas

posted Monday, 24 January 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home