Thursday, May 25, 2006

I DIED PART 2

I died part 2

A letter from Tom Weast the President of Base Art Galllery

about my death mix up


craig,
pendery had some kind of meltdown - he was supposed to have a show down the street at one of john rice's friend's home- (the tall blonde who goes to india and is into meditation. she is usually stoned.) anyway, it fell through and he stormed into base carrying his paintings that he was going to show there- during the opening night of final Friday in january, and he was talking about the stuck-up -ieness of the main street scene! i missed it all cause i was sick and couldn't make it.

i told john rice the at this month's recent hanging (weds before the final friday) about john zeh - the gay activist who died according to the newspaper. i told him he was the guy who always drank from our beer keg and would never leave. he always had some young boy with him who looked like a squatter kid. john rice didn't know who i was talking about. i told him he was the guy who was in the wheelchair and he mixed him up with you. how he did that is beyond me. i think john is getting some bad ass weed these days.

anyway, at the opening, john rice shows up in an all black suit and tie. when everyone asked him what the deal was he told them tom told him craig had died and he was just paying tribute to you. he was about to get out your tv's and put some flowers on them or some shit. everyone freaked out and was coming up to me asking me how it happened. i told them john was getting some bad ass weed these days.

there is no comparison between you and john zeh. he was a freaking creepy dude man.

-tom

posted Tuesday, 7 March 2006

Last nights oscars

I think John Stewart is the man, I thought he did great last night, in fact better than I thought he would. I'm not sure if he should do it again, because there ar more important things to do.

posted Tuesday, 7 March 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home